The Department of Mechanical, Mechatronics and Manufacturing Engineering – New Campus (KSK) of University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Pakistan is going to organize a one day International Conference on Energy, Water and Environment (ICEWE-2021) on 31st March 2021 at UET New Campus.
ICEWE 2021 will serve as a leading show, platform, and meeting place for academia and industries to highlight the local environmental issues and the related technologies from the sustainability perspective. Leading national and international experts on energy, water and environment shall interact with each other as well as with industry representatives, professionals and regulators from the government side to discuss the concerned issues. Moreover, it will serve as an opportunity for faculty, undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students to present their work on the given theme. The ICEWE 2021 shall be stepping towards generating a vibrant nexus between industry and academia, the key towards building sustainable solutions for probes related to energy water and environment.
Following are Six Modules of the Conference:
Module 1: Plenary Sessions by industry leaders on issues related to national importance.
Module 2: Research Presentations by researchers, experts, Academics and Industry Staff focusing state of the art research findings in theory and applications.
Module 3: Interactive Workshops for students, academic and industry.
Module 4: Posters/ Projects Exhibition by researchers, experts, Academics and Industry Staff focusing state of the art research findings in theory and applications.
Module 5: Exhibition: Industrial products/ Education Expo/ Book Fare by various industries showcasing their products and technologies.
- Energy Conversation in Domestic, Industrial and Commercial Sector
- Energy-Efficient Heating and Cooling
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Energy System Modeling
- COVID-19 impact on energy investment, energy contracts, and trade
- Waste Water Management and Training
- Water Quality and Production
- Water Resources and Sustainable Development
- Ground Water Contamination and Protection
- Impact of COVID-19 on Water Sector
- Air Pollution and Treatment
- Environment Sustainability and Development
- Impact of Industrialization on Environment
- Nanotechnology Impacts on Environment
- Environmental Effects of COVID-19 pandemic and potential strategies of sustainability