Papers must be unpublished and original. Double submissions are strictly disallowed. All papers will undergo a rigorous peer-review process and will only be considered for publication if a favorable decision is given by the subject matter experts conducting peer-review. It is expected that all regular submissions will be 6 pages long and written in English using standard IEEE conference templates available at How to make IEEE Formatted Paper?
Additional 2 pages may be allowed at a cost to be paid when registering and submitting the final paper.
All submissions will be made through ‘EasyChair’
- Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
- All papers will undergo a rigorous peer-review process and will only be considered for publication if a favorable decision is given by the subject matter experts conducting peer-review.
- In order to be published in ICEEST 2022 proceedings and IEEE Xplore, an author of the accepted paper should register (non-refundable) and present the paper himself/herself. An exception to the author presentation rule may be made if the TPC chair allows a substitute presenter in advance of the event who is qualified both to present and answer questions.
- For authors with multiple accepted papers, one registration is valid for up to 2 presentations of papers.
- To prepare IEEE Xplore compatible papers, please use the IEEE PDF eXpress tool.
- An IEEE copyright form is required to be submitted electronically before uploading the camera-ready paper.
- All submitted papers are expected to contain original contributions. Plagiarism is taken very seriously and strict action may be taken by the IEEE ComSoc and IEEE PES in line with the IEEE policy (Click Here).
- Double submissions are strictly disallowed. The paper should not be submitted to another conference at the same time, and the IEEE guidelines should be followed (Click Here).