University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (UET) was founded in 1921 and is celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2021. On this auspicious occasion, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is organizing International Conference on Mechanical Engineering-2022 (ICME-22) in UET, main auditorium on February 16-19, 2022.
This conference will showcase Research/Policy/Industry papers, Posters and Projects, Industrial Products Exhibition, Students Professional development from all disciplines of Mechanical Engineering including but not limited to Thermo-fluids, Energy systems, Design Engineering and Stress Analysis, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering Management, Mechatronics, Control and Robotics, Textile Engineering,
Aerospace and Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
The first edition of this Conference (ICME-20) was organized in 2020. Here is its website.
Following are Six Modules of the Conference:
Module 1: Plenary Sessions by industry leaders on issues related to national importance.
Module 2: Research Presentations by researchers, experts, Academics and Industry Staff focusing state of the art research findings in theory and applications.
Module 3: Interactive Workshops for students, academic and industry.
Module 4: Posters/ Projects Exhibition by researchers, experts, Academics and Industry Staff focusing state of the art research findings in theory and applications.
Module 5: Exhibition: Industrial products/ Education Expo/ Book Fare by various industries showcasing their products and technologies.
Module 6: Entertainment and networking activities like Sky Lantern, drama, stage performance and Lahore sight- seeing trips.
- Electromechanical systems
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Materials
- Fatigue and creep
- Finite Element Method
- Fluid dynamics, Fluid machinery
- Heat exchangers
- Mechanical behavior
- Pressure vessels
- Solid mechanics
- Stress analysis
- Artificial Vision
- Machine Learning
- Human Machine Interaction
- Technology Road mapping
- Applied Operations Research
- Decision Support Tools
- Vibration and control
- Manufacturing, Industrial
- Business Process Management and Modeling
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Project Management
- Additive Manufacturing
- Quality and Management Engineering
- Implications of E-Manufacturing, E-Business, E- Commerce
- Discrete Event Systems
- Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Dependability, Monitoring, and Supervision
- Role of Big Data in 21st Century Digital Era
- Failures Diagnostic and Prognostic
- Robotics and Mechatronics Systems
- Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing
- Industrial Automation
- Manufacturing Automation
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Sustainable Development
- Methods and Technology in Intelligent Maintenance
- Production Systems Design, Planning, Scheduling, Control
- Competitiveness and Performance Analysis
- Human Resources in Production
- Industrial Engineering and E-Learning
- Evolutionary computation and swarm intelligence for Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing
- CAPM in a CIM Environment Including Interfaces to CAD and CAM
- Information Systems for Manufacturing
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Technological Innovation in Management