|Paper/ Projects/ Poster Submission||December 01, 2021|
|Acceptance of Paper/Projects/Posters announcement||December 15, 2021|
|Registration Deadline||January 01, 2022|
|Electronic Presentation submission of accepted paper / Poster/ project||January 15, 2022|
|Conference||February 16-19, 2022|
|For Outside Pakistan|
|Full Conference Registration||USD 100|
|Students enrolled in any university||USD 50|
|Full Conference Registration||Rs. 3000|
|Students enrolled in any university||Rs. 500|
|Students enrolled in UET Lahore||Rs. 300|
Registration Form for Pakistan Students: Click Here
Registration Form for Outside Pakistan Students: Click here
Students who are currently enrolled in any University/ College in Mechanical Engineering or related programs can attend the Conference without any registration fee.https://forms.gle/mnwNFvWstiAH5pANA
However, those students who want to Present a Paper/ Poster/ Project or attend a workshop need to register online and submit a receipt of registration payment.
The Conference proceedings comprising full length papers (4-8 pages) will be published in world renowned Materials Today: Proceedings by Elsevier.
To download the paper template, please Click Here
To submit your paper, please: Click Here
Registration Form for Foreign Participants: Click Here
Instructions for Submission:
1- Authors will send their paper both in Word and PDF format. All figures and tables must be pasted within the manuscript, no supporting files required.
2- Each paper should comprises of 4-8 pages. Email address of corresponding author must be provided below the authors’ list in the manuscript.
3- Name of the file would be title of the research paper.
4- Researcher can submit his paper/poster/project to ICME 2022 till November 01, 2021.
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (UET) was founded in 1921 and is celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2021. On this auspicious occasion, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is organizing International Conference on Mechanical Engineering-2022 (ICME-22) in UET, main auditorium on February 16-19, 2022.
This conference will showcase Research/Policy/Industry papers, Posters and Projects, Industrial Products Exhibition, Students Professional development from all disciplines of Mechanical Engineering including but not limited to Thermo-fluids, Energy systems, Design Engineering and Stress Analysis, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering Management, Mechatronics, Control and Robotics, Textile Engineering,
Aerospace and Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
The first edition of this Conference (ICME-20) was organized in 2020. Here is its website.
Following are Six Modules of the Conference:
Module 1: Plenary Sessions by industry leaders on issues related to national importance.
Module 2: Research Presentations by researchers, experts, Academics and Industry Staff focusing state of the art research findings in theory and applications.
Module 3: Interactive Workshops for students, academic and industry.
Module 4: Posters/ Projects Exhibition by researchers, experts, Academics and Industry Staff focusing state of the art research findings in theory and applications.
Module 5: Exhibition: Industrial products/ Education Expo/ Book Fare by various industries showcasing their products and technologies.
Module 6: Entertainment and networking activities like Sky Lantern, drama, stage performance and Lahore sight- seeing trips.
- Electromechanical systems
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Materials
- Fatigue and creep
- Finite Element Method
- Fluid dynamics, Fluid machinery
- Heat exchangers
- Mechanical behavior
- Pressure vessels
- Solid mechanics
- Stress analysis
- Artificial Vision
- Machine Learning
- Human Machine Interaction
- Technology Road mapping
- Applied Operations Research
- Decision Support Tools
- Vibration and control
- Manufacturing, Industrial
- Business Process Management and Modeling
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Project Management
- Additive Manufacturing
- Quality and Management Engineering
- Implications of E-Manufacturing, E-Business, E- Commerce
- Discrete Event Systems
- Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Dependability, Monitoring, and Supervision
- Role of Big Data in 21st Century Digital Era
- Failures Diagnostic and Prognostic
- Robotics and Mechatronics Systems
- Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing
- Industrial Automation
- Manufacturing Automation
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Sustainable Development
- Methods and Technology in Intelligent Maintenance
- Production Systems Design, Planning, Scheduling, Control
- Competitiveness and Performance Analysis
- Human Resources in Production
- Industrial Engineering and E-Learning
- Evolutionary computation and swarm intelligence for Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing
- CAPM in a CIM Environment Including Interfaces to CAD and CAM
- Information Systems for Manufacturing
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Technological Innovation in Management
Call for Proposals of Workshops for International Conference on Mechanical Engineering-2022 (ICME-22)
Following information is solicited from those who want to arrange workshops in ICME-22.
- Duration (Number of hours)
- Arrangements required (hardware/software):
- Target participants:
- Method (presentation, practical demonstration etc.)
- Number and type (students, industry staff) of expected participants:
- Outcome of the workshop.
- Anchorperson name and short his/ her short biography (Not more than 10 lines) with relation to proposed workshop.
Please submit above information before Sept. 25, 2021 to [email protected]
A very warm welcome to all delegates from all over the country and abroad. UET-Lahore is the best seat of engineering education in the country and has served the nation for a century. It has played a vital role in providing trained and knowledge manpower in all Engineering fields to the nation. Faculty of Mechanical Engineering has the biggest number of students and study and research programs in UET. It is spanning over five campuses of UET and has major study fields of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Textile Engineering. It offers a number of specialized degree programs at graduate level like Thermo-fluids, manufacturing, design and stress analysis, mechatronics, textile etc. FME is among at the top of research publication producing units in UET.
The First Edition of International Conference on Mechanical Engineering was conducted in 2020 which was a very successful mega event. Here are the Proceedings of the ICME-2020:
On the auspicious occasion of Centennial anniversary of UET-Lahore, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, UET is going to organize a multi-module, multi-track double blind peer-reviewed International Conference on Mechanical Engineering-2022 (ICME-22) on February 16-20, 2022 in UET, main auditorium.
I welcome again all participants of ICME-22 and assure of a very cordial and supportive environment on behalf of organizing committee of ICME-22.
Prof. Dr. Tauseef Aized Convener, ICME-22